Let’s Build An AR/VR World for collaborating in the Metaverse
Lets build a Pyramid Art Gallery in Unreal Engine 5 with secret passages, puzzles, and hidden treasures.
- The pyramid has multiple functions.
- It is meant to be a meeting place for people in the PortalDAO community.
- It is an art gallery that displays thousands of Archetypal Masks NFTs, and allows people to buy the artwork on the spot
- It is full of puzzles, secret doors and passages, journeys, rites of passage, educational content, and secret unlockable prizes.
- Eventually the pyramid will be added to an Augmented Reality program so that people can place it in the real world (or VR) and walk through the pyramid.
- Terraced fields
- Misty Alpine forest
- Several geodesic glamping bubble domes scattered around the mountain
- Mayan style pyramid at the top of one of the terraced hills
- One side of the temple is mostly glass and overlooks most of the terrace fields, the valley, and the domes
- The top of the temple is glass and allows god-rays into a small room with floating art on the walls and a mini-glass pyramid in the center of the room with a beam of glowing blue energy and fire inside.
- Stairs lead down to each level of the pyramid, where more floating art on the walls, glowing backlighting, shiny marble floors, and god-rays coming in from the skylights.
- At the front and center floor of the pyramid is a sort of lobby with stone seats and stone walls, and a large glass wall overlooking the terraced fields.
- Throughout the middle floor are many long hallways with slanted walls and more artwork stretching down the hallways.
- The gallery continues below ground and the pyramid inverts; the walls start slanting outwards instead of inwards, and more lighting is present.